I had so much fun participating in the Operation Write blog hop this past weekend. I finally finished hopping yesterday evening. So much great inspiration and touching stories. I ended up with 77 comments on my post. Ya’ll made my day. Thanks!!!
This hop has made me realize a few things about my blog.
- I am currently working on some upgrades to my blog, one of which is deciding on a new WordPress theme. I am definitely going to find a theme that numbers the comments. I ended up having to copy and paste into Excel, so I could make sure I didn’t miscount.
- Apparently, the comments is not as intuitive as I thought. The themes I’m considering are much more clear in this regard.
- I should make my own tutorial. That might be kinda fun.
Jessica didn’t want to take a nap yesterday afternoon, so my plan to choose winners at 3 PM were quashed. I used random.org and picked 3 winners. I am emailing the winners and hopefully, I’ll make it to the post office tomorrow.
- Big Blog Candy – #59 – Susan G – Great card, and I would LOVE to win the stamped images the link for the tutorial, did not take us there.
- Runner-up – #21 – Mary S – Beautiful cards. Love the clean lines and the embossed stars. Thanks for the candy offer. It will make good additions to cards for OWH.
- Runner-up – #31 – Paula Mangum – I love simple – quick cards. Yours are beautiful. I appreciate you giving the link for the digi – I remember seeing it on the OWH blog awhile back, but ignored it – now it is safely stored in my files so I can use it as well. TFS