A few weeks ago, I wanted something quick to make for dinner. This is the result, Cheesy Beef Pasta. James enjoyed it, so I will be making it again.
Cheesy Beef Pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 10.75-oz. can condensed tomato soup
- 1 10.75-oz. can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups uncooked variegated spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used Monterrey Jack since that is what I had on had, but feel free to use Cheddar or another variety)
In skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef and onion until beef is browned, stirring to separate meat. Add soups, water and Worcestershire sauce. Heat to a boil. Stir in pasta. Cover and cook over low heat 12-15 minutes or until pasta is done, stirring often. Sprinkle with cheese.
Yield: 4-6 servings